Thursday, October 13, 2011

Truck Bedliner Spray + Logun Solo stock =

Been wanting a sythetic stock for my Logun Solo for some years now but just could not justify the cost.  I actually love the lines of the factory solo stocks also plus it keeps the gun pretty light.  After reading some one elses post on truck bedliner sprays being applied to gun stocks, i was hooked.  It does give the factory stocks a bit more of an agressive look plus, i do like black on black on guns.  So why not i said, i'll do it.  I personally love it.  I like the feel and the look and i look forward to seeing it perform in the field.  And i forgot who i got the idea from but, THANK YOU!

Before light sanding:
After sanding:

After 2 coats...DONE!:



Stock on the gun:

1 comment:


  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work.
    polyureas

    ReplyDelete