Monday, July 15, 2013

.30 cal EXCITEMENT!




Every since the introduction of the Wolverine (Daystate) and the same with the Boss (FX) .30 cal air rifles, I've been very interested in owning/trying out one of those guns.  I'm very interested in the calibers performance on game and targets as compared to the 25 cal.  Just like I was when the .25 cal was first introduced.  I wanted to compare it to the 22 cal fodder.  And ooohhhh boy what a performance difference it was.  But let me clarify, it was more of a performance gain for the 25 cal over the 22 cal in the THWOCK department.  So now, it's time to see if there is the same "PERFORMANCE GAIN" in the 30 cal department as compared to the 25 cal.  If the .30 cal is even close to the 25/22 cals in the accuracy department then..........OMG...........!

Move to present day and we now have other airgun makers getting involved in the 30 cal game.  Once such person is DAVE G.  I've previously tested one of his Raven actions in 177 cal with EXCELLENT results and performance was on par and often better than many of the reputable top dogs.  Dave has come through again and created his own .30 cal action and has offered me a chance to test out his creation.  Obviously, YOU DON'T TELL DAVE G NO......lol!

I was excited to get the news on the DAVE G gun but now that the pellets are here, i'm twice as excited.  These things should pack some serious.............THWOCK!

Thanx for reading and stay tuned for parts 2, 3 and possibly 4.

Tofazfou

No comments:

Post a Comment