Sunday, June 29, 2014

SCENERY - A Tale of my HPA Adventures

This video doesn't really need a story behind it.  But I will give a brief overview non the less.

In short, I'm a nature freak.  I love the outdoors.  The grass, the sand, the trees and the animals.  Many times while I'm hunting, I get caught up the sheer beauty of Mother Nature herself.  I take pictures of just about everything I see when i'm adventuring out and I also video everything also.  So this is just a short compilation of my HPA adventures.  These scenes and pictures range from Oklahoma to Texas to California to Alaska.

So sit back and enjoy with your favorite beverage and or Family member.  Its kid friendly too!

Thanks for tuning in and see ya on the next video.

Cedric Sophus
aka Tofazfou









The VIDEO:

Thanx and STAY TUNED!

Tofazfou

No comments:

Post a Comment