Saturday, September 9, 2017

Airgun Review #2: KRAL Puncher Pro .25


Its time to get back to small bore pellet shooters.  Well, at lest .177-.20-.22 and .25 calibers.  I've been missing them.  And what better time than now because my big bore collection is at a reasonable caliber capacity as you can see from my last blog post.

INTRODUCING THE KRAL PUNCHER PRO.25:

For a few months, I've been contemplating a few airguns including the MROD and a host of others.  When the Krals came out, I gave them thought also but just wasn't sure.  The 1st generation of Puncher Breakers only looked OK to me.  Shortly after their release, I got a glimpse of the PRO series which has a much sharper stock shape and IMO, beautiful lines too.  There are a few more new ones on the way out which really have my interest peaked.  My goal is to also buy another PCP in .177 at a later time but not sure which gun I will choose for that task.  But right now, the KRAL's are looking good.  Let's HOPE THAT DOESN'T CHANGE!

UNBOXING VIDEO:

Thanks for watching and STAY TUNED!

Tofazfou

2 comments: