Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Dave G Experience: TAC730 BA TDR........pt. 2


 
BUILD QUALITY:  I continue to be impressed with the build quality of Dave G's air guns.  Not just with the external appearance but also the internal parts of the gun also.  YES, I've opened this gun up.  Dave has given me permission to take a look inside and that is most impressive within itself.  And what I can tell you is....the inside looks just as good as the outside does.  No secrets or badly drilled holes here, it's simply good build quality.  I honestly place his build quality right up there with the likes of FX and Daystate and Theoben.  His parts fitment is spot on to say the least.  Not only that but, he puts this whole package together and it weighs a mere 6 lbs-11 oz (unscoped).
 
 
 
The overall accuracy and consistency of Dave's Tac730 is astounding considering it can put a multitude of .30 cal pellets into a .307 CTC cluster!  This is on par with many sub calibers like the .177, .20, .22 and .25.  You just don't expect 30 cal pellets to print .3-.4-.5" CTC groups.  The above best groups were easily duplicated once I figured the gun likes a slight more FIRM hold as told by the above target.
 
 

 
 
Lastly, I will leave you with a video that further explains my overall feel for this gun in only 2 outings.  Check out how accurate and consistent the gun is IN HIGH WINDS at 90 yards!  The accuracy and power speaks for themselves...............I'M DONE TALKIN.....lol!
 
 

 
 
Stay Tuned!
 
Tofazfou
 


No comments:

Post a Comment